.

Monday, December 31, 2018

My Life Goals

Pete Blankenship Mr. Letz English ci 25 September 2012 My Life Goals Im eighteen forms old(a) and my birthday is on February 23, 1994. My name is doubting Thomas Earl Blankenship IV, scarcely I go by Pete. I am from Mobile, Alabama and I live on Dog River. I played soccer, basketball, and ran cross country in utmost school. Soccer is my favorite consider and the team I was on in high school won the deposit championship twice, and I got named MVP the last(prenominal) dickens seasons. I waste two little brothers Murray(17) and Jack(14). I to a fault suck an older sister Katherine(24). Being the oldest male child in the family is challenging some metres but its a responsibility that I go to bed to use up.I att dis confronted a military high school called UMS-Wright, and their code of conduct was rattling strict. My spiritedness love is unison and my last-ditch dream is to become a medicine producer in Nashville, Tennessee. My finishs on a short term scale for this se mester be primarily academic, emotional, spiritual, and personal/professional. By the demolition of this semester I go forth have store a g. p. a. of a 3. 5 or higher. To do this I leave have to give up nights with friends and partying, but I intrust it will all be worth it. I sine qua non to have a fantastic soak up academically. My character and work ethic are what I think will gain me the move choice that i desire.Another goal I will have bring home the bacond by the end of the semester is to find a pigeonholing of mass that I can play music with and practice my recording abilities with. I indigence to do this because music is the love of my life and without it I think I would be depressed. Its too soon to communicate if life without music effects me emotionally or spiritually because it has only been a few weeks in college, but it has been something that will always cheer me up in bad times and relieves stress when I am feeling overwhelmed. I want to find people t o play with to achieve my personal goal of becoming a music producer in Nashville.A goal on a spiritual train is to grow stronger in my faith with saviour. I have always been a comparatively religious person, but I have noticed that when I am not being made by my parents to think my prayers and go to church it is much harder to do so. After coming to the realization that a relationship with Christ is something that I believe I submit to be genuinely happy, I have a rear a goal to go to my fraternities sacred scripture study every week and to get down going to Campus Crusade. By the end of the year my goals are to finish the year with a minimum 3. 5 G. P. A. to have a house reserved and have selected roommates that I believe will better me as a person, to have achieved at least(prenominal) 80 hours of community service, and to be vie with a band for bullion. I need to finish with a great G. P. A. because grades are distinguished to me and are a abject symbol of your work ethic, so that my resume looks well enough to get the interviews and opportunities that I desire. I want to have 80 service hours to have an outstanding and eleemosynary resume. I also want to be a lot more than frugal with my money and begin playing gigs for money to earn an income and become more responsible.I also want to have accepted and be on the way to an internship in Nashville, Tennessee that I was offered last summer. These final goals I commit to be completed by the time I am 45 geezerhood old. I will have a small family in Mobile, Alabama. I will own a recording studio apartment out of Nashville, Tennessee that I can get out from Mobile. I will be competent to do this because most music proceeds can be done online and move through the internet through email. I will also be a millionaire by this point through bright stock investments. I will be known as a part of character and integrity, through honest melodic phrase transactions and kind actions.I will be a spiritual leader in my family and my community. I will achieve this nature through a strong group of Christian people to keep me responsible for my actions. My life goals are very important to me now that I am in college. I feel much more obligated to continue trying my silk hat and staying responsible. Now that there is added pressure to be my better and school is not honest school now, its training for a career. I will do my best to accomplish my short term goals and continue to gain ground on my crowning(prenominal) goal of owning a recording studio and achieving happiness through my walk with Christ and providing for my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment